Stoeger Shotguns????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything good about these guns? I saw a Camo 12gauge semi automatic that fits me pretty well. The price tag is really good as well. :)

Tom ,the semi autos that stoeger offers are basically just a Benelli.

They use the inertia system that benelli has. They will cycle anything from 2 3/4 to 3 1/2 as fast as you can pull the trigger with no problem. The best part they are 1/2 the cost of the Bennellis.

I've been thinking about buying one for a couple years now. I'm just not sure if I need another shotgun.

JD, I believe it's only a 3" gun though... I think its close to my Franchi I-12 and its 2 3/4 & 3"

IndianaHunter said:
JD, I believe it's only a 3" gun though... I think its close to my Franchi I-12 and its 2 3/4 & 3"

Yes Pat your right the Stoeger model P-350 handles up to 3 1/2 loads.

The 2000 will shoot up to 3''.

Did I hear that Benelli bought Stoeger because they were able to make the inertia system just like Benelli?

After seeing the Franchi I-12 in action, I can only wonder what a yet cheaper version would be like??

The forum says they are great guns.. I would certainly research the net before I put down good money for a gun. The I-12 was a dissapointment and after doing some research seems alot of the guns are plagued with the same problem Pat's had. :cry:

Maybe the Stoeger is a better system for less than the Franchi? :huh?:

I always wanted a SBE .. the price was so high I "settled" for a Beretta Extrema and at the time could buy a Benelli Nova on the difference.

Latest posts

Back