Summit Ladder Stand???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
Whutsha think? One can always use another ladderstand out there at one of those many hot spots!!! :lol: This stand would be great for those loooonnnggg days where your up there before dark to sunset! Alot of room. I may just add this big ole boy to supplement my lil North Starr Traveling Star. :lol: Just talked to Summit & sections have slide lock collar that prevents from parting.

Summit 18' MegaSampson Ladder Stand

The engineers at Summit have taken their 23 years of construction experience in the hang-on and climbing-stand arena and combined their best technologies into one of the finest ladder stands ever produced. The all-welded aluminum frame is manufactured with a special extrusion similar to an I- beam for an incredibly high strength-to-weight ratio. And the crossover strap connection grips tight to the tree from the ground up for wobble-free climbing and a vise-like hold throughout the season. At the top of the ladder, an 18" x 36" platform offers the room to shift your weight or to stand up and stretch during the longest days in the woods. Padded seat for superior comfort. 18 ft. to the seat. A shooting rail is included, and it boasts a five-year warranty. Stand is TMA certified and includes a TMA- certified full-body harness.
Weight: 57 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.

Weight: 57
Overall Height: 18' (one ladder section can be removed to make it 12')

Tree size: 8 to 20 inches
Seat height: Adjustable
Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 12" long (back rest) 12" wide by 20" long
Overall Length: 20" wide by 36" long
Platform Area: 20" wide by 28 3/4" long
Seat Frame size: (inside) 19.75" wide by 26.5" long
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.

82012-f.jpg

82012_2-f.jpg

i416951vr02.jpg

Grouse, pretty expensive at $300. But the older I get the more comforts etc. I'm lookin to get. Being of all alum construction I see this as a lifetime investment.

Loggy said:
Grouse, pretty expensive at $300. But the older I get the more comforts etc. I'm lookin to get. Being of all alum construction I see this as a lifetime investment.

Thanks Larry, I'm looking for a link right now.

The BIG BOX arrived Friday! An extremely well built treestand. I will put up some pics later. I know just the tree to put this baby against! :D

Latest posts

Back