Perfect Treestand? Big Guy? Fear Of Heights?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you. I read your initial post and had to chuckle a little bit when you said your buddy checked it for cracks with Magnaflux. Actually I would have been surprised if you DID find any cracks. Magnaflux powder and/or liquids are only used on ferrous (magnetic) metals which aluminum is not.
Now if he used a liquid penetrant test kit you may have found cracks open to the surface.
Anyway good job on your dieting and wish you good health and success on your hunts.

I have a summit viper.. good stand..

I've climbed the wrong tree and went for a slide right down. had a good pucker my sphincter... was hardwood tree smooth bark but even and strait so I was like OK climbed up turned around sat down and zing to the bottom of the tree like a carnival ride lol... I don't weight that much either so the stand not going to bite on some trees......

only strait good pine trees for the climber. to be honest I don't climb high either 5 to 10 feet you see better and that's that it's just a seat to sit still and comfy.

Latest posts

Back