T/C Black Diamond 45 XR Value

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for the rifle no box or tools you can get them as low as $150, in mint condition $200 I've had a few over the years and never pay more the 200 for them.
Usually pawn shops will drop the price if you ask what's the bottom dollar they will take for it.

I found a SS model ,50 this past Friday. Pawn shop had $169 for price , was in good condition. I passed on it. I have a nice clean one i am giving to my son. I would not pay over $200

Boy everyone must have cheaper gun shops than where I live.
Nothing no matter the shape is under $250 on muzzleloaders.
About like Gunbroker prices around here

Same pawn shop same day , 16 M L's couple of them were not bad & i know i could have 4-5 of them for a total of $500. Couple of Knight's a CVA Blaser, T/C Hawkers & those were the highest Priced & the worst conditioned

I went in looking for a clean Flintlock if they had one or maybe an UnderHammer. I think both of the Knights were model 93's a .50 & a.54. They were asking $150 each. If i had wanted one i am thinking $100 would have got it. They were covered up in guns, nothing selling. Cash be hard to come by here.

Back