New (to me) Black Diamond

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got a used T/C Black Diamond .50 with the 209 primer adapter. The gun was very well cared for by an elderly gentleman that has had to give up hunting and shooting altogether. I got it for half of what it's worth, which isn't much to start with. And the only thing missing is the ram rod, which I will have another one made this evening. He said he will get me the original when he finds it.

As far as accuracy and performance, how does it compare to an older Traditions Buck Stalker? With it I confidently take deer out to 150 yds with it. Can this one do the same? For the price I don't care if it's only a 50 yd gun. I wonder what it will be able to do.

Thanks!
SP

Black diamonds if load worked performance and accuracy is there my brother n law`s got one in camo he hits 3/4 to an inch 3 shot groups 80 grains I forget the bullet choice, they do well like the old buckhorns & hunterbolts very nice find. You will not be disappointed accuracy and performance it will keep up with your buck stalker.

Looking forward to hearing how you do.
I was recently gifted a Black Diamond.
It's in good shape and currently setup for musket caps. I haven't shot it yet. In fact, my buddy who gave me the gun, just sent me the breech plug wrench and several other nipples.

Back