T/C Encore centerfire barrels

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc-dog

Reaction score
I am considering adding a center fire barrel to my Encore and just curious
at to other member's experences with the T/C factory or Fox Ridge barrels? :?:

I am considering a Fox Ridge barrel in 257 roberts in stainless.

I recently added a 26 in. .223 heavy barrel stainless to my Encore. I only had the ML barrel before. The rifling seemed very rough on the edges. After some lapping compound and a hundred rounds or so it shoots really well. Quality seems fine. I ordered it from Fox Ridge Outfitter/TC Custom shop.

tooldog

I have a custom heavy ss 15" barrel in .243 cal from Foxridge for one Encore and a 26" heavy reg T/C blue barrel in 25.06 for the other. Both shoot great.

I have two barrels that I picked up in a "deal", haven't put either of them on the Encore........yet. Was just wanting to get the 7mmRemMag 26", but the guy wouldn't seperate them.....so I just had to get them both! Now I'll probably never put the 375H&H barrel on, but it'll be sitting in the safe if................... and they both came with forearm's. (which don't match the butt, so I guess I need to get a wooden butt?)

Don't have any pistol barrels for the Encore, but the Contender......now that's a different story!

Scott B

Can't bring myself to part with it. Gunsafe would have a "hole" in there, and it'd cost too much to fill the hole!

Both barrels were like, 7mmRM had some "use marks", but the 375HH was probably shot once or twice!

Thanks for the offer, but I may need to stop a charging mouse!
Scott B

Latest posts

Back