T/C - S & W customer service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JStanley

Reaction score
Last time I had the T/C Hawken out I noticed a really bad crack in the stock going from the lock screw hole on the left side of the stock through to the top next to the barrel. About the 10 o'clock position when viewed from the left side of the rifle. I called T/C and they said send it in and they would see what they could do. They sent me a prepaid Fedex label and away it went. Less than 4 weeks later I get a box from T/C and inside is my rifle. They replaced the stock, trigger group and hammer with NEW parts and here's the kicker - all at NO CHARGE. :shock: :applause: They didn't even ask me if I was the original owner.

I have to say, that was a very satisfying experience - some things haven't changed even with their transition.

That's great!

I called traditions about a possible crack in the metal in my reciever on my Pursuit XLT, I even sent in photos, their reply back was that it was not in a critical area and I shouldn't worry about it. So much for their lifetime warranty. I sold that rifle and picked up a TC Impact. It's a much better rifle and I'm glad to hear TC's customer service is on top of things :D

Latest posts

Back