• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN T/C Triumph Bone Collector 50 Cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a T/C Triumph Bone Collector 50 Cal. Not concerned about color. Don’t need a scope. Planning to use next season

Last edited:
Looking for a T/C Triumph Bone Crusher 50 Cal. Not concerned about color. Don’t need a scope. Planning to use next seat.

Thanks for the info. I saw the one on Gun Broker. He wants full retail for a used gun and does not have the rear iron site. Appears the scope that was on it would hit the scope so they took it off and left the front site. Looks like most of the retail sites are all sold out for new ones. If I have to pay retail, I will wait until the new ones come out late spring.

Thanks for the info. I saw the one on Gun Broker. He wants full retail for a used gun and does not have the rear iron site. Appears the scope that was on it would hit the scope so they took it off and left the front site. Looks like most of the retail sites are all sold out for new ones. If I have to pay retail, I will wait until the new ones come out late spring.
Gonna be a long wait .

Thanks for the info. I saw the one on Gun Broker. He wants full retail for a used gun and does not have the rear iron site. Appears the scope that was on it would hit the scope so they took it off and left the front site. Looks like most of the retail sites are all sold out for new ones. If I have to pay retail, I will wait until the new ones come out late spring
You might as well be waiting for the return of the passenger pigeon.

Thanks for the subtle hint that T/C is out of business. Looks like the used ones may be going up in price. Search may be more difficult. I was looking for two.

Thanks for the subtle hint that T/C is out of business. Looks like the used ones may be going up in price. Search may be more difficult. I was looking for two.
I have one in excellent plus condition that I am thinking of selling in a month or so after I get my BP conversion from hankins you can text me at 3:02-853-5130

Looking for a T/C Triumph Bone Collector 50 Cal. Not concerned about color. Don’t need a scope. Planning to use next season
Where you located?, looks like that gun may be on the shelf in Maine, maybe you can dicker with them in person. It's a sweet gun, I bought one for a close friend when he retired and he loves it. If I was to guess, this one is prob 50 bucks more than MSRP was when I bought it. I'm in MA, we are all big TC fans out this way, sad day when they went out of business like a fart in the wind.

Thanks. I am watching it now
Where you located?, looks like that gun may be on the shelf in Maine, maybe you can dicker with them in person. It's a sweet gun, I bought one for a close friend when he retired and he loves it. If I was to guess, this one is prob 50 bucks more than MSRP was when I bought it. I'm in MA, we are all big TC fans out this way, sad day when they went out of business like a fart in the wind.
I am in Columbus Ohio. I will send a message and see what he says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back