TC pine ridge inline striker

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Jahn

Reaction score
I sheared off the nipple/firing pin from the strike on my gun trying to remove it while it was rusted in. Trying to repair it before Xmas to give to my nephew.

I tried TC web support, response came back from S&W, they don’t make/support these. Awesome, great service 👎.

Took it to a machine shop, they are very unsure how to repair it. Looking into it but unsure if they will be able to repair l.

Are there any parts suppliers supporting TC?

Attachments

• IMG_8173.jpeg
    IMG_8173.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8174.jpeg
    IMG_8174.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Likewise. Never heard of that model. It must be a Cabelas “pine ridge” branded TC of another name.

There are some old stock parts suppliers and a few aftermarket makers of parts for the popular TCs, but you may be out of luck on a model like that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Didn't see that model listed on CFN parts either. Nor did a quick Google search find anything. Better pics of the action and as suggested the broken part might help.
I did another search and found some old T/C Pine Ridge listing on Gun broker and a few others. Kind of looks like a Fire Hawk or Thunder Hawk?Screenshot_20231208_122726_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208_122500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_122500_Chrome.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231208_122452_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_122452_Chrome.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231208_122444_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_122444_Chrome.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Some BD parts on eBay..strikers and such. One is a bid the other is set at over 100$..those black diamonds can be found in some pawn shops and gun shops in the used rack for that price for the whole rifle sometimes …man im in the wrong business 😂

I lf I am understanding correctly, the OP says he sheared off the nipple in the barrel? Couldn't the machine shop just ream it out and re-tap to 1/4-20 or whatever the correct nipple thread is?

I lf I am understanding correctly, the OP says he sheared off the nipple in the barrel? Couldn't the machine shop just ream it out and re-tap to 1/4-20 or whatever the correct nipple thread is?
I’d like To see a photo of what’s damaged. As he mentioned firing pin I am not sure

Pine Ridge was an old Cabelas house brand.

Can you post a pic of what exactly broke? As you can tell from our responses.we are not sure what you need. Some of us may have what you are looking for lying around. Thanks!

Can you post a pic of what exactly broke? As you can tell from our responses.we are not sure what you need. Some of us may have what you are looking for lying around. Thanks!
I’m traveling for work currently so I can’t take pictures of the actual striker but it matches these images I found on eBay listed as a woods gun striker. I believe the BD is the same. Definitely willing too buy a box of someone’s favorite sabots if they have an extra. Thanks much

Attachments

• IMG_8256.png
    IMG_8256.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8255.png
    IMG_8255.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8254.png
    IMG_8254.png
    990.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Great, thanks! So you need a striker. Let us know how your machine shop does. I and a few others may have a spare BD striker. I did see one on ebay also being sold as spare parts. I'll post the link. Not a bad price nowadays for what he is selling.

Back