TC Strike or LHR Redemption breech plugs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have bought Omega parts from them. Not a problem, shipping is a tad high, but to be expected these days. Check also, there are some other parts there as well you may need. Glad I could help!

I should have one, unused, would you have the pellet version to trade for? Truth be told, I haven't seen it since I bought my Strike, but I will try to locate it if you are interested.

Last edited:
I should have one, unused, would you have the pellet version to trade for? Truth be told, I haven't seen it since I bought my Strike, but I will try to locate it if you are interested.
I use both, the pellet version for higher pressure loads, keeps my primers from expanding as much and makes them easier to pull when fired.
They both work for BH209 just fine, I just needed another to have on hand.

No problem. No worries working with Scott at CFN either. Good guy, great to talk to, lot of hard to find parts shipped fast.

I think you're right about the o-ring being on the powder end. Maybe it was done just to show there is an o-ring.
The picture is hard to see, but the o-ring is in the same spot, the later adapters had a machined "ring" of metal on the adapter at the powder end. The sides of the adapter are not straight and one diameter the way the earlier ones were as pictured in LHR's first ISO post. Maybe this was an LHR to TCA modification, not sure....

opplanet-tc-strike-plug-main-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks fishegg, I think you nailed it with the LHR to TC change. They had to fix something that was never a problem in the first place.

Went ahead and ordered the universal plug instead of the loose powder version from them. Hopefully if works out.
Ordered one last week, no problems, already received it, NOS in original packaging.

Back