the honey bees that pollenate my place.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
the honey bees that pollenate my place.

my wife said she heard strange noises near our place last night. well it was the bee man. he put a bunch of hives just 100 yards from the house. they always do it at night for some bee reason.the choke cherries and pie cherries are still in blum so that will help get a crop from them. so are the service berries. the garden will start blooming soon also. my wife doesnt like the bees but i do. i usually get stung a couple of times a year but it doesnt bother me. only once i was chased by a very angry bee. had to kill it to make it stop. my head is bald and must shine to them as once in a while they will bounce off of it like bullets.happened once this year already with a bubble bee.they must get confused by the shine of it.the siberian pea trees are in full bloom and hundreds of bumble bees are working them. later they pollenate peppers and tomatoes better than honey bees. well got to go to the gym, by.

Re: the honey bees that pollenate my place.

strong eagle said:
 i was chased by a very angry bee. had to kill it to make it stop. my head is bald and must shine to them as once in a while they will bounce off of it like bullets.happened once this year already with a bubble bee.they must get confused by the shine of it.
Your probably sweating, that's what is attracting them more than the shine. Bees return to the hive at night according to my bee man - Carl Walker of GRRW CA. He's been a beeman for more than 60 years, makes a pretty good income off the honey and the bees wax in CO, WY, UT and NM.

Latest posts

Back