planted 1 pound of american common vetch this morning.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
planted 1 pound of american common vetch this morning.

rained last night, so good time to plant this morning. scattered where i wanted it and with the power part of the water hose got the seed mixed with the dirt their. i have a lot of crown vetch but want to see if american vetch is as good. it comes back every years so thats what i want to crowed out grass and weeds. when i first come to this property their were no bumble bees now with the siberian pea trees and crown vetch their are thousands of them. they are my favorite animal in nature. they work the flowers of anything better than honey bees. their is so much sweet clover in bloom this year that the bees near me are not as heavy on my garden as i like. they go to the sweet clover first. my choke cherries are heavy with berries. another month and i will have to go to work picking them for jam. syrup also for pancakes and french toast.

Re: planted 1 pound of american common vetch this morning.

took a nap this afternoon. thunder woke me up. its raining like nuts. that new seed was planted on a perfect day. also late this morning i plated some more cilantro, like to freeze that for winter use. water from the sky is better than water from under the ground.

Latest posts

Back