This Guy Can Fish

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
DSC01230.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

My favorite partner, Travis chose Twizzlers and Blowpops as the choice of snacks for the day. First stop... just past the Verrazano had Nugbuk, Travis, myself and a guest into the bluefish within minutes. There were a few nice bass mixed in as well. We all bailed fish consistently throughout the day. The blues seem excessively aggressive this year and I couldn't help but wonder what swimming would be like if bluefish were to reach 100 lbs.!!! I'm thankful they don't. The gorgeous weather and biting fish solidified friendships and strengthened bonds between a father and son. All in all I would rate the day a 10+

:D Nice VENISONEATR! Great quality time there with your Son. My Dad had me fishin as soon as i could walk and we spent more time on the water & in the woods together than any other place while he was here.. Thank God for great Dads like you & mine.

Thank you very much for the kind words guys. Right now my son is clueless on the value of days like that. I don't mean money either. I hope that someday he'll look back on it and realize just how important those trips were. I hope and pray that they instill some sense of family, friends, and outdoor ethics.

Here's a couple more pics....

Fishing002.jpg

Fishing009.jpg

And a few of Nugbuk....

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

Back