tips from the server room - static

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anonymouscowherd

Reaction score
Probably more helpful in the colder times, but if you find yourself getting a lot of static build up give your carpets/car seats/etc a light spray down of half Downey fabric softener and half water

Maybe more useful for those here if you have static happening in plastic powder tubes, your reloading bench powder measure etc then giving them a wipe out with a Bounce dryer sheet or similar will kill the static and keep it from building back up for a while

Probably more helpful in the colder times, but if you find yourself getting a lot of static build up give your carpets/car seats/etc a light spray down of half Downey fabric softener and half water

Maybe more useful for those here if you have static happening in plastic powder tubes, your reloading bench powder measure etc then giving them a wipe out with a Bounce dryer sheet or similar will kill the static and keep it from building back up for a while
I put my plastic powder tubes in freezer bags with a dryer sheet. It does work eliminating the static cling.
I have to wipe down my alum powder weighting dish too. I’m just had to do that actually. I was weighing up some much lighter charges to go punch holes in paper this mornin.

Latest posts

Back