Total Eclipse

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little more than 75% here in SE Michigan. I looked at it with my welding helmet for a minute, then back to work. Ive seen a couple total eclipses. Very cool.
How old are you michiganmuzzy?

What they may not have realized is how rare a treat it was. Not only was it the first total solar eclipse visible from Michigan since 1954, it was the last one Michigan will see for another 75 years. The next one won't be until Sept 2099

Last edited:
That photo is very neat @Wilyote1 .

I didn't see more than the sky getting a little bit like twilight. We had rain on and off and clouds. No fun.

How old are you michiganmuzzy?

What they may not have realized is how rare a treat it was. Not only was it the first total solar eclipse visible from Michigan since 1954, it was the last one Michigan will see for another 75 years. The next one won't be until Sept 2099
I saw an eclipse from Pinckney in 92’ it was only partial but it hooked me. In ‘17 i was in Tennessee, by coincidence. Very cool, that was a total eclipse.

I guess our area was in the 90% range. It got pretty dark for a few moments. The clouds gave way some every now and then. I was able to watch nearly the entire thing.

Back