ugh.. back to the office

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anonymouscowherd

Reaction score
Other than 4 scattered days and the branch campus night class I teach I have been wfh since late July for a variety of reasons. Normally I only work one or two days per week from home, Mondays and Tuesdays.

So tomorrow is my first day back in the office. Looking forward to it kinda but not at the same time. Gonna miss my comfy house pants but interacting with others will be nice. Oh, college in Florida iin Spring .. wonder what this years fashions will be? ;)

I get it anonymous. I thought I was retired but I worked more last year than than the year before. Its nice to have the extra money but it would be nice to have more time. Im a little cramped right now as I am baby sitting two of my grandchildren 2 days a week. That has its rewards also. In August that will change and then I will miss them. I do enjoy my work very much. And in so doing feel I am making life a little better for some. Not every day can be about me.

Back