I am back!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koger

Reaction score
Been off here  a few days, had another stroke/seizure at physical therapy the other day, luckily next door to my doctors office. I got into see a new Neurologist Tuesday, he gave me some hope. He thinks the first one was a stroke, which I posted on here a while back about, but the other 3 are seizures, possibly a side effect of the stroke. Anyway I am back on board, and doing pretty dang good, going to try to spread some fertilizer tomorrow on my pasture/hay fields, and piddle in the shop some today! The new doc did a series of blood work, ordered a MRI and I have a heart monitor coming to wear for 30 day! Just thought I would drop a line!

skoger said:
I have a heart monitor coming to wear for 30 day! 
Sorry to hear of your latest tribulations.

30 days is a long time to wear one. After 10 days I couldn't find a place on my chest to put the pads on that wasn't raw .

Good to see you back!

Sorry to hear about your health troubles. I know how doctor visits are a pain in the rear end, but with your case, take care of yourself!

glad your back, hang in their and get it all right again. are the chokecherrys you got from co. doing ok? spring is late here but finally getting nice.

This being old sure does suck at times doesn't it!  A heart monitor for 30 days?  Dang, I thought that having to wear one for 48 hours was tough!

Latest posts

Back