WARNINGS, MAYBE YOU COULD BENEFIT.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CVA Fanboy

Supporting Member
Supporting member
Reaction score
SMISHING ya get a text, item undelivered WRONG address on package, ya don`t click link I ran the URL through my computer, PICKED A USPS postal page, also stating for 30 cents can correct sent my RED FLAG to high alert, Why would not the post office send back to sender? I called number sent with text mail box full recording, again RED FLAG SCREAMING eh ok putting in name address then I eye ball the shipping number, open separate window copy paste shipping number in separate URL turns up snake eyes, nada, nothing, bupkis, no known.....FOLKS INVESTIGATE IT LONG BEFORE YA PUT IN ANY CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD OR BANKING INFORMATION. I escaped narrowly but I did escape, never, never NEVER EVER click a link in a text, I never do my computer pulled me fat out of the fire, My Curiosity had me crawl out of the pan. This time of year a lot of on line ordering gets done. Do not be a victim. It is so easy to fall for. When waiting on packages.......Just a heads up.

Just Happened 11/27/2023 I do, My Friends do, My Family does a lot of on line shopping for the Holidays, I call em Horror Days to each his own. (ENRAGED & ANNOYED) I without thinking I started putting in my name, address something screamed in the back of my head, I did more digging BEFORE I finished the on line forms, basically in put of credit card/debit card never made it. Of course I am waiting on an AMP, Guitar accessories, some Black Powder accessories, some gifts, I feel they prey on the annoyance, impatience. I beg be the opposite don`t be annoyed. impatient, be patient enough to get the extra work in run that shipping number, listen to that screaming voice in your head, ask that question why me? and not the shipper? just saved me a ton of credit card/debit card false charges and cancellations. (whew)

Latest posts

Back