well just bought a barska.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well starting to miss the magnification of the 4x. The adjustment had to be shot in each time. Wishing I had that nikon. If i can start getting moa out of this, I'll put off the nikon for a while. But this is what I hunt with. Will try to post a pic the target.

69a14e35fec4d36d59a728cbf7f0d88c.jpg

Those three together look really promising but they were shot at different times. Really felt like I had no control over the scope. Need further testing.

Oh forgot to add I got everybody attention when I fired my first shot. Every one had a look of oh @$&#! Smoke for 40 yards. The range was silent. I looked up and said what?it was awesome!

accuracy is everything

I have a barska 4-16x44 on a genisis. I know, over kill. But ive always had problems with having to resight the scope everytime i went to the range. Ive found that after i made a scope adjustment, i would have to bounce the gun on its butt end a couple of times for the adjustments to settle in. It did seem to help a bit, but i could still never get better than a 4" group at 100 yards with it.

Back