• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE White Muzzleloader Collection for Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought about the same one except that the lens is mounted on the side. Do not like it for gun barrels, other stuff works great. My bad.. thank you for your responses, you inside barrel pictures are great..

Hello.

I have a collection of 8 muzzleloaders up for sale. The information for the collection is below with prices for each.

***If the collection is purchased as a whole, the total price for all muzzleloaders is $3,500. I can also sell the whole collection without the scopes on ML 3, ML 9, and ML 10 for $3,000.

I have several photos of each muzzleloader. I also have bore videos for each muzzleloader as well. I will be posting them in this thread. I can only post 10 photos in each post, so there will be separate replies for each muzzleloader, and they will be labeled as the identifier shown in the left column of this list.

View attachment 40960

I’m interested in # 10 the white 504 is it still available

Hello.

I have a collection of 8 muzzleloaders up for sale. The information for the collection is below with prices for each.

***If the collection is purchased as a whole, the total price for all muzzleloaders is $3,500. I can also sell the whole collection without the scopes on ML 3, ML 9, and ML 10 for $3,000.

I have several photos of each muzzleloader. I also have bore videos for each muzzleloader as well. I will be posting them in this thread. I can only post 10 photos in each post, so there will be separate replies for each muzzleloader, and they will be labeled as the identifier shown in the left column of this list.

View attachment 40960
Hi, do you have either of the 12 gauges still available? Thanks.

I am interested one of the 12ga. Would you take a trade of a cva accura v2 with nikon omega and a bunch of ammo and extras?

Back