Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get the musket nipple if your granddaughter is going to be hunting with it. They are easier to put on and take off with your fingers. In my mind it makes safer for the kids.

I would get the musket nipple if your granddaughter is going to be hunting with it. They are easier to put on and take off with your fingers. In my mind it makes safer for the kids.
Good thinking I ordered 3 and sight from marlo

Did anyone send him a message telling him he's nuts with all the rust on that gun it's probably not worth 100 bucks !

Some of the early plungers were of that configuration but mostly it was the 209 plungers that were configured like that.

If this is the view yall.are looking at, its the same plunger as on all of mine. Thats a shadow from the nipple showing on the stained breech with the plunger in the cocked position. The second picture shows it with the plunger down on the nipple.
Its still about $700-$750 too high.
That is, if the barrel is salvageable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021_141308_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_141308_Chrome.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231021_141715_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_141715_Chrome.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
If this is the view yall.are looking at, its the same plunger as on all of mine. Thats a shadow from the nipple showing on the stained breech with the plunger in the cocked position. The second picture shows it with the plunger down on the nipple.
Its still about $700-$750 too high.
That is, if the barrel is salvageable.
I might have at least scrubbed that stain with some steel wool before pics. If im asking top dollar im going to make it NOT look like a turd

I might have at least scrubbed that stain with some steel wool before pics. If im asking top dollar im going to make it NOT look like a turd
It drives me bat **** crazy when people do that try to sell something dirty and say it needs a good cleaning then they go I can't sell this well you dumb a.s what ya expect !!

I actually sent him a message, telling him a cleaning and some bore pics would be a good start, but even so, he was still WAY too high.
He got offended, said he want looking for advise. "It will sell, just wait and see"
I told him if it brought $900, I was gonna put up my herd of 5 and retire.

I actually sent him a message, telling him a cleaning and some bore pics would be a good start, but even so, he was still WAY too high.
He got offended, said he want looking for advise. "It will sell, just wait and see"
I told him if it brought $900, I was gonna put up my herd of 5 and retire.
I almost sent him a message last night that's funny, maybe we should all send messages ! lol

Back