Wolfhound / Loshbough Hunt in Print

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a quarterly, so the "fall" issue-- not sure when it is mailed out exactly.

RandyWakeman said:
I'd mentioned that my hog hunting write-up was accepted for publication a while back as a feature article by Black Powder Hunting Magazine: http://www.barrettwebs.com/ibha/ .

The original submitted article was 4300 words or so, and after editing layout was trimmed to 2900 - 3000 words. The staff of BP Hunting was given a goodly potion of pictures to choose from, and they did the picking-- not me.

As it turns out, the editors found that Super 91, Grouse, and Ed Mehlig were extremely photogenic :!: :shock: Multiple glossy full-color photos of these three Amigos are about to be unleashed across an unsuspecting planet.

Fourteen pics were staff selected, and they wanted proper captions for all of them today to finish the full layout of the entire article by this afternoon. They got them.

It wasn't easy for me to get all the names right without a lot of checking, but who could ever forget guys like Chuck Pill, Phil Bowers, Scott Shindig, Joe Smithie, Tim Drexsler, Jimmy-John-John D. Gilley, Fred Mayleg, Terrell Binks, Dave Ogrodrod, Craigg Shoals, Don Stratten, and Fat Allen.

I know I never could. :roll: Glad it is all finally carved in stone.

I'll try not to be so "Fat" this time around! I've lost about 15 lbs and keeping it off so far! :wink:

I'll try not to be so "Fat" this time around! I've lost about 15 lbs and keeping it off so far!

:lol:

That DOES make you wonder doesn't it? :partyman:

At least I got Jimmy-John-John D. Gilley and Scott Shindig write. Er, right.

Richard Turfandgardentiller was in there, as well.

Back