• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtt knight disc elite standard stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elklover

Reaction score
50 caliber knight disc elite stock black synthetic ,need to trade for thumbhole stock .My stock in great condition used only one time.will work deal need due to hand disability thanks to diamond back rattlesnake,having a hard time holding on to my gun during shooting.Would buy your stock out right with out a trade also.Thanks

You should contact Knight - discussion of contacts in the KP1 thread in the inline forum. Betcha they would try to help you out.

DAYUM!!

Knight did not make a thumbhole for the Disc Elite.
However, a Disc Extreme stock can be slightly altered to fit. Thats how Knight does it and me and everyone else.
So just find a Disc Extreme TH and alter slightly. Easy Peassy

i have a black synthetic thumb hole stock for an extreme,$75 TYD i am leaving for a hunt trip in about an hour and wont be near a computer until Sunday afternoon.

Back