• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT ML bullets 45,50,and 54 cal for Musky or crappie stuff

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manofthe45

Reaction score
I have a ton of saboted and powerbelt, by knight,t/c, and powerbelt all new in package and acess. that I am willing to trade for

Musky: Rod, Reel, and lures. Also large spinner baits and in-line spinners

Crappie: Larger 8' and longer rods similiar to B&M

or a liveliner reel.

If anyone wants to trade shoot me a Pm and I will get you a complete list of bullets availible

I am talking new Redhots, shockwaves, powerbelts, powerbelt platinums.

These are not bargain bin bullets. Large Quanities on some.

bullets

What red hot weights do you have and how many Same thing on the shockwaves. What cash price?
Wayles

Here is what I have for trade

54 cal:
1. 8 packs of powerbelt 348 grain pure lead Hollow Point. 20 rounds per pack. $$85 TYd

2. 6 packs of Knights RedHots made by barnes. 325 grains with high pressure sabots. $65 TYD

3. T/C maxi-hunters with natural lube 1000 plus bore butter
3.1 One box 360 grains $8 TYD
3.2 Four boxes of 435 grain $32 TYD

4. 54 cal sabots. Take it from 54 cal to 45 cal pistol bullet.
4.1 three boxes of harvester E-Z load sabots $12.50
4.2 one box T/C mag sabots $4
SPF
50 cal:
45 cal:

Power belts
3 packs of 195 grain aerotip $40 TYD
3 packs of 195 grain Hollow point $40TYD

Knight redhots with both standard and high preasure sabots
4 packs of 150 grain $45 TYD
3 packs of 175 grain $35 TYD

T/C Super 45 XR with XTP Magnum bullets THE BONUS PACKS
12 packs of 155 grain $85 TYD

Prices added as per request. All prices are delivered to you and if someone wants several I can probaly combine most at a discount by using flat rate boxes. Please feel free to or best offer

I would love to trade this for fishing items I am looking for, but I will not donate the bullets to you. I am looking for fair deals please do not ask me to cut my throat and I will not try to cut yours.

If you don't have the fishing items I am looking for I can give you a cash price, but please PM me exactly what you want[/u]

I am willing to hear reasonable cash offers on the ML bullets. Was checking the boat today and when I hooked up the trolling motor and gave it a shot the motor instantly started smoking. Pulled it apart and it is fried. I have til the 23 to come up with cash for my buddie sor it goes to the auction and I have to pay full price.

Bullets

Hi .45
I will take the 175 grain .45 cal knight redhots . I sent you a private message
Wayles

the 175 grn redhots were never taken and the list has been updated as to whats left

190 gr 45

I sent you a PM about the 190 gr. 45 cal. bullets and sabots,and have not received a reply.
I also noticed that they are no longer on your list.
Can you let me know if they are sold to me or someone else.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back