Zombie Omega Thumbhole Stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, soon to aquire another project gun. even though the first is not sighted in and waiting on the barrel on the 2nd.I will have a Boyd's Zombie green or something of the other stock I don't need.If anyone is interested let me know.
On that 3rd build, does anyone know if Woodman offers a .40cal Omega option

What's cool about the Omega since there's no action there you could put a 28 or 30 inch barrel on it and the gun would not look out of balance as a matter of fact I think a 28 inch barrel may look perfect that's what I'm going to try on the next one since the Omega requires a thinner Barrel the extra barrel length might make the velocity up for you I don't think a 30-in barrel would look out of place on it whereas on other guns that had an action it wouldn't be practical anyway I've become an Omega fan and with the Woodman availability of the new barrels he has I've really fallen in love with them

I have a 450- 456 Barrel 19 twist and a 450-453 ,20 twist coming, more omegas , I should have them within the next couple of weeks I hope the weather cools off a little bit I think the perfect number of woodman omegas is going to be around 5 guns!!!

My Woodman..45 is in that group that's about to turn loose.I still have to get my Encore sited in for hunting season. Then I will work on th .45 Omega and at some point start the .40 Omega. I think it's a disease....

I know if my wife finds out how much $ I spend on them, I will be quarantined! Maybe permanently

I know that's so true my grandpa was that man, I truly am just a spastic monkey when I get one gun up and running the way I want I start thinking about the next one trying to get over it because now that I'm retired my income will not let me stay in that place it's a struggle yes and so far I'm not doing real good I have Omega Madness right now and some other interesting experimental guns coming up

Back