1847 Colt Walker - Holster Needed

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBGun

Reaction score
Looking for a holster to fit a 1847 Colt Walker pistol, anyone know where one can be bought?

Appreciate the help.

I bought two holsters and a belt from an Ebay seller 5-6 years ago, but dang if I can remember his name and I don't think we can search that far back on Ebay. It was very reasonably priced and well made of thick leather.

I cut the toes off and restitched the seam to give it that Josey look and like most long barreled pistols looked in holsters back then. In the movies anyway ;) Had I been thinking ahead I'm sure he would have made it that way.

IMG_5655.JPG

I'll poke around. Maybe messages are saved.

I bought two holsters and a belt from an Ebay seller 5-6 years ago, but dang if I can remember his name and I don't think we can search that far back on Ebay. It was very reasonably priced and well made of thick leather.

I cut the toes off and restitched the seam to give it that Josey look and like most long barreled pistols looked in holsters back then. In the movies anyway ;) Had I been thinking ahead I'm sure he would have made it that way.

View attachment 34542

I'll poke around. Maybe messages are saved.
Thank you, It's much appreciated.

Ebay's memory only goes three years back.
Sorry.

FYI
Four out of five sellers are gone when I was looking.

Probably an age thing. I've seen a lot of it going around.

I have a brand new Walker holster I'd sell. It's a cross draw, for right handed shooter. Here's a picture. Message me if you're interested.
20230527_092917.jpg

Back