1x Scope?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THBailey

Reaction score
We hunt Utah mule deer with muzzle loaders. For reasons best known to the Utah Fish and Game powers that be they changed from allowing any scope to only 1x on front stuffers this year. My 73 year old eyes require glass and crosshairs. Any of you folks have experience and recommendations on 1x scopes? Thanks.

I would not be surprised if mfgr's start making them again with multiple states going this route. But it may be a while before we see them. I prefer a red dot anyway.

Swarovski and Kahles are sister companies and their 1-6 scopes are the same optical design..

Last edited:
We hunt Utah mule deer with muzzle loaders. For reasons best known to the Utah Fish and Game powers that be they changed from allowing any scope to only 1x on front stuffers this year. My 73 year old eyes require glass and crosshairs. Any of you folks have experience and recommendations on 1x scopes? Thanks.
I went with the Leupold red dot with the elevation turret. sight in was real easy, works real well. https://www.anarchyoutdoors.com/leupold-freedom-1x-muzzleloader-red-dot/

Latest posts

Back