• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 2 Whites for sale or trade

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Only reason selling/trading is to get a nice coyote shotgun.
Would trade both for a really nice semi-auto 12 ga with screw in chokes.

1. Armstech .504 very good condition, with small nick by breech area, bore is excellent. This gun is super accurate with 460 gr conicals and 65 gr Swiss 3f. Can include Leupold M8 3X target dot reticle(will let scope gun with gun) . Gun is 325.00 pl actual sh cost USPS M.O. unless we have dealt before or I know you from forum.

2. I don't believe Ive ever fired this gun, has musket cap plug but will put a #11 in if preferred. MTI Model 97 Whitetail .504 in vg condition, has a small rough spot on left side of stock where it looks like when they sprayed stock someone touched it before dry as there's a fingerprint in it. Bore is excellent on this gun as well. Has no rear sight but does have fiber optic front sight, also a brand new Lyman 57 SME peep sight w/4-5 apertures.. If needed I can take a rear sight off one of my other Whites that will match the front on this gun, also there are no scope bases. Slight residue looks like from loc tite where bases used to be, gun came to me w/o bases. Sold my last set to IdahoLewis. 365.00 pl act sh cost..USPS M.O. unless we have20200110_164110.jpg 20200110_164101.jpg 20200110_164101.jpg 20200110_164349.jpg 20200110_164304.jpg 20200110_164331.jpg dealt before or I know you from forum.
P.M.

Last edited:
forgot to ad the Armstech action has been bedded by previous owner. Also want to say 1st gun to sell will get choice of peep sight or the Leupold scope since I'm basically just including them with the guns, guns are same price w/o them.

decided to go ahead and keep it for now may list again but its just to accurate to get rid of.

PLEASE MARK SOLD FOR NOW.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back