2004 Virginia Buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
I shot this buck in Virginia back in November 2004. It has a mainframe 8 point but has 2" kickers off of the G2 tines. It was shot at 50 yards with a Savage 10 ML II with a 250 gr SST pushed by IMR 4198. Unfortunately my buddy is a not a good photographer. This was the best in the field pic I have. Oh well.

10pt.jpg

mount.jpg

Very nice looking deer and mount... congratulations.

Very Nice!!!, the picture isn't really too bad, Those "kickers" really are unique O.b

This buck was taken in Prince William County. I hunted near Nokesville, VA. I lived in Manassas. I used to hunt, Warren County, Fairfax Co, Shenandoah Co, Page Co, and some in Stafford Co. I do miss being able to shoot many critters per year and getting to hunt many seasons per year. Here in New Mexico, we are only allowed one tag per animal per year, if you are lucky enough to draw.

Yeah...that's a nice deer to be proud of!

You move from VA to MN or just hunting there?

I moved from VA to New Mexico in 2006. I finally drew some tags to be able to hunt big game again. It's been 3 years and long overdue. I could have paid mega $ for a landowner tag, but it kinda goes against my religion.

Latest posts

Back