31 lb. Florida Python Swallows a 35 lb. Deer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
This happened near Naples in SW Florida. No wonder the deer hunting sucks here.

The snake is regurgitating the deer. That's his mouth stretched out not an incision.  :affraid:
Python-eating-deer_1519934495671_11734341_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/burmese-python-devours-white-tailed-deer-in-southwest-florida

Python-sized-to-deer_1519934960215_11734343_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Kentucky Colonel said:
Lord... Can't show this to my wife. We will end up living in Alaska.
Where they have wolves and 3 species of bears that can eat people?  :scratch:

patocazador said:
Kentucky Colonel said:
Lord... Can't show this to my wife. We will end up living in Alaska.
Where they have wolves and 3 species of bears that can eat people?  :scratch:
KC wants to try out his GRRW/GRRW.CA rifle on something more than 100 lb. whitetails.   :hats off:

got that right, at least a wolf or bear you can normally see easier. I hate those nasty ass snakes, big or small.

A normal, intelligent, sane individual has no business going where pythons hang out. For the most part the terrain is impassable. Thick sawgrass (called SAWgrass because it cuts like a saw), brush, or water with floating islands of vegetation that tremble when you walk on them .. until you fall through.

We also have saw palmettos that cut deeper than the sawgrass.

patocazador said:
Except me, of course.
 We should kidnap you from that swamp and bring you to some real country with mountains and stuff. You remember mountains right?

FrontierGander said:
Ocean and beaches, Love that about florida.
I'm nowhere near either one. 55 miles one way and 100 the other. I'm only 35-40 miles from a national forest though. In fact, there are 21 public hunting areas within a 35 mile radius of me.

I think I can get by with Diamox if I acclimate slowly and then I won't have to carry an oxygen bottle.

Latest posts

Back