aftermarket thumbhole

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
i want to get a thumbhole stock for my omega. i can find the regular one, black syth., laminate, and hardwoods syth., natches is the cheapest i can find. but i would like to no if there is any custom makers out there that would have one. (i like to be differant i guess) i saw a company that makes a "pepper laminate" but not sure if they make one for the omega and i'll be darned if i can find that site again. but it looked sweet. thanks for the help

Boyds made one for cheap, but it was discontinued. I tried to buy one a couple of months ago.

Different

Mossy, why not do your own? I have played w/ my syn stocks and painting. Practice different patterns on a board until you get colors, [pattern etc. where you want em'. I have used garland off old Xmas trees, sneaky leaf, pine tree branches, branches tied together, whatever. Be careful to mask your internals (where barrels and metal meets stock) get base color on and mix it up from there. There are so many paints availible at wally world that will stick on your stock. Great winter project , who knows maybe a new job!! Hunt Safe!
I;m sure you know this but deer only see black and white, I can't see paying for camo when I can do my own.

Latest posts

Back