Any bird feeders?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to rescue a Red Bellied WP from the cat the other day. He flew into the window and I saw him go down. I ran out into the snow in my bare feet but the cat had already grabbed it. So I grabbed the cat and got it away from him, but the cat wouldn't give up. The cat and I chased the bird around the patio (glad nobody had a camera) until the bird got his wits about him and flew off bitchin like hell.

We feed a lot of birds. This has been a weird winter. Record number off Snowy Owls and Evening Grosbeaks have never been this far south. Bald Eagles are everywhere. They winter on the Detroit Edison power plant property on the shore of Lake Erie. Hundreds of them. This one was at the end of my streetView attachment 12634

Bald Eagles were EVERYWHERE on the Wa Coast where i Grew up, I seen them Daily on the Rivers. I don’t see many Bald Eagles here in Far North Idaho, i have seen very few of them around here, The last one i seen was just the other day When i was Cutting Firewood, There was a Dead Deer just up the Rd a little bit from where i was Cutting wood, No doubt that is why it was there

Back