Anybody else have this problem?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoHiCntry

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm having a problem with the forum display I was hoping someone could help me with? For whatever reason I see question marks all over the main page instead of proper display. There's also no background? I can see it normally from my phone or from another computer but everytime I get on from my main computer I see question marks everywhere? I've tried logging off and deleting it from my favorites but the problem still persists...annoying. Can anyone help?

have you tried doing a clear history/cache and then doing a complete shut down? Im on my computer and its fine.

FrontierGander said:
have you tried doing a clear history/cache and then doing a complete shut down? Im on my computer and its fine.
Yeah, I tried those things first but it didn't help. I think it has something to do with my browser "Safari" I use Mac computers so I use Safari rather than some of the other popular ones. I still can't figure out how to correct the problem though? This is the first time it's happened since I joined this forum a few years ago? Hopefully it goes away soon!

I'll check with the server and see what they can offer as far as finding a fix for the issue. Im don't know macs at all, so this is out of my league lol.

I have a mac and use safari and my display is normal. Al

BigAl52 said:
I have a mac and use safari and my display is normal. Al
Mine has been too up untill a month or so ago.  If I switch over to Firefox on the same Mac computer the display is normal which leads me to believe it has something to do with Safari?  This is the only web site in my favorites that's having a display problem.

Back