Big ‘un

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Va Hunter

Reaction score
So far this season I’ve killed 2 eight points, one with my Omega and one with my Ruger .308. I have one more either sex tag left and 8 anterless tags. If I had been in my blind last Thursday I could have taken a monster. Couldn’t get video to load but got a screenshot of him. Looks to be old and blind in his right eye.

Attachments

• B14ABA77-B89F-4749-85D2-F688E62F36F2.png
    B14ABA77-B89F-4749-85D2-F688E62F36F2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Now that's a nice head. It looks as though something is wrong with its eye on the right side. Or was that just the picture angle?

That is one old buck, and if you don't get him fairly soon he'll die and leave that tremendous rack for anyone to find.

As old as he looks I don’t expect him to be around next year. I think he was just passing through or got run off some other property by dog hunters. Going to check my trail cam today to see if he has showed up again. Was going to check it yesterday after I hunted but another deer wanted to see the inside of my skinning shed. Down to 8 tags to go. Time to start donating to Hunters for the Hungry.

Back