BigAls Hunt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RonC said:
Muley said:
patocazador said:
My opinion is that if it's legal, it's OK. I'm not here to police the world.
Don't make me bring up some of your past posts. You're pretty much like me whether you want to admit it or not.

It just comes from being an old fart.
Is that what I have to look forward to when, in many years, I reach the age that you two gentleman are now? :shock:
If my ultimate fate is to become an old fart, I have a running start!
Ron
When you get older Ron you'll do a lot of farting ....   :lol!: probably where the term came from.... :affraid:

Muley said:
True, but farting is fun.
 When we were kids my dad would take us on his scouting trips. At the end of the day we would be treated to dinner (big deal back in the 50's). There was 5 or 6 of us guys under the age of 14 or 15 and my dad. We were sitting in a corner booth and my dad cut one loose that shook the glasses on the table. Customers and the waitress looked at us and my dad says "Boys will be boys". All of us turned red and my dad just kept eating. We looked guilty with our red faces and my dad never cracked a smile. Talk about being shamed in front of folks you never saw before. Good solid loud fart. Thanks Peter..  :lol!:

IMHO............ :scratch:

I think Jonathan should start and OLD FART section where all you old guys can come and fart, yell, ***** and moan and curse your asses off. I won't be there because I'm young at heart.... :slaps:

Ray............... :Red tup:

THE OLD FART SECTION won't be for me or RonC or BigAl...... We are still young................ :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Ray................ :blah:

I nominate Ray as president of the Old Farts Club.

Who seconds the motion?

From an essay by the illustrious Ben Franklin to a science society he felt to be overly pretentious and snobbish:
"I have perused your late mathematical Prize Question, proposed in lieu of one in Natural Philosophy, for the ensuing year...Permit me then humbly to propose one of that sort for your consideration, and through you, if you approve it, for the serious Enquiry of learned Physicians, Chemists, &c. of this enlightened Age. It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind."

Ron

RonC said:
From an essay by the illustrious Ben Franklin to a science society.....

Ron

Ben had some great quotes. I read of him remarking "that if enjoying a meal it was polite to fart to should your pleasure". Never did say what to do for a bad meal??? Crap your pants I would guess !   :roll:
I agree with Pete "Ron for the President of our new club".  Just one old fart to another....  :lol!:

Gentlemen,
There are those my equal in frequency of odorous emissions. There are those who can exceed me in sound production. But few can reach my level of "hang time." *

I can produce a gaseous effluent and can walk away from it for many seconds or even minutes (if there is no strong wind). Upon return to the site of the event, it remains there hanging in the air like a football from the kick of the best in the NFL. "Hang Time," a talent possessed by the few.

Ron

*Hang Time: The amount of time from when a fart odor is first detected until it is completely dissipated.

*Hang Time: The amount of time from when a fart odor is first detected until it is completely dissipated."

You have my vote Ron  Is it getting a little smokey in here ???  :Red tup: :arrow:

I'm not sure whether to leave the thread or light a match. The methane danger seems real. :Hide:

Back