Black Curve ammo shop

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowanna

Stupidity knows no bounds but knows many people!
Supporting member
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of or used blackcurve.shop before? Google reviews gives them a 1.8 out of a possible 100 for a rating but I don't believe everything Google tells me.
Input please.

I checked their website. They take Visa which is a good sign. They also list addresses and phone numbers which are also good signs. Call the number and try to talk to someone. They actually had names and photos of the people who run the store so maybe legit.

I checked their website. They take Visa which is a good sign. They also list addresses and phone numbers which are also good signs. Call the number and try to talk to someone. They actually had names and photos of the people who run the store so maybe legit.
Was thinking the same. I checked out the site but at some point was directed to Google reviews and it made me start thinkin'

Was thinking the same. I checked out the site but at some point was directed to Google reviews and it made me start thinkin'
Just spoke with them on the phone, said they could only accept Paypal, Venmo or some other form of payment because their card machine is on the fritz. 🤔

Anyone ever heard of or used blackcurve.shop before? Google reviews gives them a 1.8 out of a possible 100 for a rating but I don't believe everything Google tells me.
Input please.
Just spoke with them on the phone, said they could only accept Paypal, Venmo or some other form of payment because their card machine is on the fritz. 🤔
Its another - POS SCAMMER site.

Latest posts

Back