Britain Has Gone Nuts!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they always have been nuts. Their government is like canada, run by liberals

the reason is that the murder rate of london is higher than new york now. it is done by knives. also people in america dont realize is europe has the highest incident of bad bar fights in the world. way higher than america. they are also very good at using baseball bats which they import from america. people of the world will use what ever they have available if their hearts are inclined to do violence. road rage in the former soviet union is very very bad. it says in the bible that as the end times come on it will be more and more like before the great flood. the great sin before the flood was violence. its going to get worse. breaking and entering and car theft has gone nuts around here the last year. not only do i have a loaded revolver next to my bed i now have one with in easy reach up stairs. i know this is a side bar but i want to share this for those who get nervous about break ins if they leave their house. im going to do this in the near future and it may not be legal but im doing it anyways. im getting three pieces of plywood about the size of a thin throw rug. threw each piece of plywood im going to power screw hundereds of very sharp cement nails so they stick threw about 2 inches. one will be just as you step down from the dining room to the living room. one will be in the bathroom hall that leads to two bedrooms. one will be on the landing half way down the stairs. each will be covered with a thin looks like a throw rug. they may trash the place or steal but they will pay a price for it. most likely they will also show up at a local er. and man will that hurt. not my original idea. got it from canadians who protect their cabins when they are not their. may get sued but it will be worth it. step on that and the shock of it will change your mind about what you were doing. let er rip about how im going to get in trouble, dont care, its a war with these bastards.

Speaking as a ex British copper and soldier, the writing was on the wall for me after the suicide bombing in central London. I attended that scene and saw what radical Islam had created; then i saw the governments reaction and got the hell out as fast as i could emigrate to Australia! 

Mark my words gentlemen, Europe will be a bloodbath and/or a part of the caliphate within 20 years.

It makes me sad to my bones to see my homeland sink so low.

i totally agree. people think their is too much violence in this country and their is BUT when the muslims push europe TOO FAR and they will, europe will have the biggest blood bath ever ever seen. after that the muslims may pay a price here also. after that they will shut up what is left of them and turn to just buying and selling things. its coming, how far off, dont know, but europe will purge them out one day. the muslims will bring it on to them selves.

Funny I was working as a Meat Cutter, hundreds of very Big sharp Knives all over.

I had bought a New pair of Boots, they was tied together, the Office Lady said I'll get a pair of Scissors. I said that's ok I got this and pulled out my Little Sheath Knife and cut the string.

Later I was called to the office and asked about the knife. Oh you can't have that in here it is a Weapon. :confused:   :lol:

oneshot

Before 9/11 I had the security guys in the airport usually tell me that my Old-Timer was a weapon. I said it was a tool and always made them call a supervisor. I always was allowed to board with the knife.

Things have sure changed since. Knives are still tools IMO but the supervisors make me throw them in the trash barrel now.

30628910.jpg

Latest posts

Back