Can anyone explain.................

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:D :cheers: :D :cheers: :D

I love to shoot my accuras so I'm at the range at least 3 times a month. I use AAP GOLD 100GRS. loose powder along with Remington Kleanbore Primers and my 295 GR. Powerbelt H/P's. I group really well at 50 yds and they are in at 100. Took me a few Sat's to come up with right combo that my rifle liked but now it's enjoyable shooting :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
I just don't understand these other guys at the range swear by what they are using but run into nothing but trouble. Some guys can't get their bullets down the barrel but brag on how good they are. :confused: :confused: They do more swearing then shooting with less enjoyment in shooting. If only they would switch to POWERBELTS :!: :!: :!:

Yep! I use Pyrodex and get the crud build up but hey, i have to give the barrel a few minutes to cool down between shots anyways so why not swab? LOL. I enjoy muzzleloading, it makes you slow down and enjoy the day even if the shooting is bad.

:D :D :D

Sometimes I think that some guys listen to all the tv adds and don't experiment to see whats best for their gun :!: :!: :!: :!:

EXACTLY! When i first got an inline i was loading up 150gr RS and a powerbelt, thats what ive always seen online.

Latest posts

Back