• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Cheap Shots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
These are 260 grain not 240. You can easily scratch the lead. Im still counting but so far have 3 bags of 50. Looks like I have another 30 or so but im getting ready to go rabbit hunting. Remember 260 grain not 240.

$.40/each or bag of 50 for $20.00 plus shipping.
Buy all three bags of 50 and Ill throw in the last 30 but I will charge for shipping.

IMG_2843.JPG

How about $.30/each. Bag of 50 for $15.00. cant get much cheaper shooting than that.

Or all 180 for $50.00.

I think they are home cast. I bought them in auction. They are 260 grains. I just double checked. They are .452. It looks like the hollowpoint is drilled out not part of the cast.

Have u shot any of them? I wonder how they shot?

So do I, they remind me of the Knight 260gr Lead bullets still sold by them. Looking forward to uaing them instead of my 260 Speer Deep Curls and for hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back