Cheddite Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vabowhntr

Reaction score
Has anyone used these with BH209? I was just given a fairly large qty and was curious if anyone has any experience good or bad with BH209.

Thanks Doohan, what gun were you using? I am planning on using them in an Omega. Hopefully I will get a chance to do some testing over the holidays.

vabowhntr said:
Has anyone used these with BH209? I was just given a fairly large qty and was curious if anyone has any experience good or bad with BH209.

those are the only PRIMERS that i use ..tried them all ..did you notice that they're sealed with what seems to be red laquer ..100% waterproof...they will work well with the BH .209

Omega, disc elite, disc extreme, encore, NULA, Savage

They are slightly undersized from say a CCI which was why I tried them in the first place.

where do you boys find these primers? My local supplier for RWS went out of the ML business, everybody else is CCI. Had one source for the NEW Remington's, and they are now out of stock.

This is what a dum bass I am. made 4 trips to cabelas and still didn't come home with any.

1. wasn't sure, so I asked the dWBs and they said get them. 8)
2. went back, forgot my wallet, so :oops:
3. went back, walked out with #10s instead of #11s :wall:
4. went back, and they were all out of stock. :x

:lol: Sorry, couldn't help it. :lol:

:lol: How far is Cabelas? :lol:

:lol: Sorry, can't stop! :lol:

Latest posts

Back