• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD CVS ACCURA V2 SS TH STOCK BY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightnut2000

Reaction score
Ok I would like to Trade or Sale
I have a CVA Accura V2 50cal in SS with black TH stock, will come with 1 standard breech plugs and 3 BlackHorn 209 Breech plugs a 1pc DNZ scope Baseand rings Med. Height for 1" scope.
NO RUST AND NO PITTING, Barrel is as shiny as glass inside and this rifle shoots 3/4" to 1 1/4" groups with most anything you feed it she is a awesome shooting rig. And looks great also.
Looking to trade for same shape rifle in 45cal rifle. (INLINE RIFLE)

Or will sale out right at $400 shipped
PRICE IS FIRM

DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO PICS ON HERE BUT CAN TEXT PICS TO YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IT..
You will not be disappointed

Thank you For your time
Hunter G

PICTURES ARE REALLY EASY...Click on "UPLOAD A FILE" below and then click on the picture on your laptop/computer/iPad.

Attachments

• Deer Shot Diagram.png
    Deer Shot Diagram.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 4
That's the
PICTURES ARE REALLY EASY...Click on "UPLOAD A FILE" below and then click on the picture on your laptop/computer/iPad.

Thats the problem I only have my android phone right now . My laptop went belly up on me.
Thank you so much

Guys what I'm truly looking for is a dedicated 45cal conical shooter. Don't care if it will or will not shoot BH209 I PLAN ON SHOOTING TRIPLE 7 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back