Dropped the card on one tonight.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizz

Reaction score
Well, after much deliberation and internet surfing, I dropped the card on a new inline this evening. I couldn't get the Disc Extreme out of my head that I looked at a week or so ago at the Sportsmans Warehouse. New,stainless / camo .50 Disc Extreme for $299.00. I must have spent 25 or 30 hours the last few days searching the net , sending PMs and e-mails, reading posts. I just couldn't shake the one at the Warehouse. I called them tonight and asked if I could pay for it over the phone and have it sent up to me. The man incharge gave it the OK and I sealed the deal. Now I need to gather up a few componants and await the Fed Ex truck. It's going to be a long wait.

Grizz

I got one em and it is really a good gun... hope you enjoy yours as much as i do mine...fact think I will go out and shoot it tomarrow...thanks for the idea...

Fine choice! I think you will really like the gun.

Congrats on a fine gun.

Grizz:

Have the identical Disc Extreme and love it. Thats a very good price and a good choice; enjoy!

Congrats on the new knight... the Disc rifles are among the best out there.

Too bad that the same rifle is double the price =$499.00 In Canada.
Too bad we can't buy in the state and transfer to Canada for a minimal duty charge.
Taureau noir

Congrats on the new gun :D
I have never owned a Knight but from what I read hear they are top shelf

One day down. It sure would be nice if it would make it here for the weekend. I suppose that would be too much to ask. My b-in-law bought one of the first Knight Discs when they hit the market. I have always been kinda impressed with it, We never really "worked" up a load for it. For one thing there weren't as many combinations to work with. It still shot very well. Holes touching at 50 yds and not too shabby at 100 either. I think I will head to the local feed mill and pick up a box of Buffalo Bullets and a box of Hornadys to start with. I may as well start with some loose powder also. If I am going to tweak it for Colorado hunting I may as well start off that way. I will of course have to plug a couple whitetails in the mean time.

Nice choice Grizz i have the same one and really like it. I wish i could have only paid 299.00 for mine

excellent gun and you got it for an excellent price. i'm a huge knight fan, and the elite/extreme rifles are IMO some of the best they ever made. its the closest thing you can get in ML'ing to a bolt-action centerfire rifle

Back