ever have this happen to you.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
went to the gym today about 730 am. no one their and i have a key. was doing stretching to work out a kink in my lower left back. had to pass me water. got in the elevator to use the lower floor bath room. the door closed and the elevator went dead. i was locked in tighter than a banjo head. they have a help button. it goes right to the police dept. thank good a woman answered. took about a hour for some one to come. then about 15 min to get the door open. i called my wife from the elevator. she was going to denver to see the rockies play with our son. she laughed so much she could hardly talk. its a good thing im not up tight about small spaces. the guy who got me out i could see was irritated. be mad at the elevator, not me. finished my workout went home and took a shot of rum. that floor was hard to sit on. reminded me of doing a lot of that in boot camp. anyways i got out and glad they had that help button. this ever happen to any of you?

The worse thing is you didn't have anywhere to piss. I couldn't hold it that long and wouldn't have anyone else to blame it on.  :Wow:

i really had to go when i got on the elevator but when i realized the seriousness of what the situation was the have to go went away. dont want a repeat of that experience. some people cant take closed spaces. when i was working a med surge floor in a big hospital we heard some loud screaming. a boy about 10 years old was trapped in the elevator. he was going nuts in their. well we finally got the door half open and the elevator floor was about 3 ft above our floor but he could wedge him self out. he never said on word and just run like hell for the stairs. i suspect he will never forget that experience and it affected him the rest of his life. i was just worried about being shamed by peeing on the floor of the elevator if i couldnt hold it any more. i held it and will use the stairs from now on.

Closed spaces don't bother me at all. I've been cave diving when my light went out. I just let my eyes adjust and swam towards a faint glow that was 3 other divers. I followed them out of the cave.

When I was 17 I worked as a miner digging caissons up to 120 ft.deep. The tube was 33" in diameter. I'd put on a hard hat, step on the bucket attached to the cable and go down to the bottom to test for bedrock. It was cool down there when it was 90 deg. up top. I'd stay down there as long as they would let me. (I could hold my pissing back then for hours if necessary.  :lol:)

Latest posts

Back