Field performance!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to you! Hopefully you will have a deer story to share soon!

You want field performance? Nothing performs like a Barnes bullet from my experiance. 100% weight retention, predictable reliable expension and complete pass throughs. Hell I even killed 2 large does with 1 shot a couple years ago (on accident). Dropped them both in there tracks and the bullet almost exited the second deer. Now hows that for performance and penetration? You hear the term Boom/Flop. Well that day it was Boom/ Flop Flop!

prostreetcamaro said:
You want field performance? Nothing performs like a Barnes bullet from my experiance. 100% weight retention, predictable reliable expension and complete pass throughs. Hell I even killed 2 large does with 1 shot a couple years ago (on accident). Dropped them both in there tracks and the bullet almost exited the second deer. Now hows that for performance and penetration? You hear the term Boom/Flop. Well that day it was Boom/ Flop Flop!

That must have been one of those days that you hope you don't run into the Game Warden and have to explain it all if you are hunting in an area that only allows one doe for the day. I do think that they realize it happens.

Latest posts

Back