Fired the smoker up today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
and did up a batch of Coho from a charter we did a month ago or so. All I can say is, this smoked salmon is about to kill for.

vojr3sB.jpg

Those look amazing!!! The few times we have had that at home my kids look like a hoard of feral cats around that fish. Gone in minutes!

This was done for a friend that was on the charter with us. He doesn't have a smoker so I do his up for him. I have a bag with 16 fillets to do for us and they'll get the same treatment. Ma stole a piece off a corner of one of the fillets in the picture and started to act sort of feral too so I know what its like. lol

Smoked salmon, sliced cheese and sweet pickle slices....darned near heaven.

Oh my does that look good. I would eat on that till I burst! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Looks AMAZING!! That is 1 thing i miss about the Wa Coast, i was born and raised there, We had all species of Salmon and Steelhead that Ran them Rivers, It was a VERY large part of my life growing up. I had a KILLER smoked fish Recipe, it involved Honey and Brown Sugar, The Honey created a Glaze that helped lock the Moisture in, Some REALLY good stuff :yeah:

Latest posts

Back