? for all you high volume shooters out there.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue-Dot-37.5

Reaction score
Regarding Ventliners. At what diameter do you start seeing group size degredation? What ID is the "time to replace it" stage?

Blue-Dot-37.5

Thanks! I need to place an order with McMaster Carr tomorrow, so I'll order a couple of drills...

Blue-Dot-37.5

Grouse said:
.035 toss them. 6x6 has a great way of measuring them. Maybe he can put up a link?
Fot those of you who plan on owning a 45 cal smokeless MLer that uses ventliners, I've found 0.035-0.037" are the best I've found for 45 cal application. Others have also.

SW said:
Grouse said:
.035 toss them. 6x6 has a great way of measuring them. Maybe he can put up a link?
Fot those of you who plan on owning a 45 cal smokeless MLer that uses ventliners, I've found 0.035-0.037" are the best I've found for 45 cal application. Others have also.

I'll save them for you Steve. :wink:

Grouse said:
SW said:
Grouse said:

I'll save them for you Steve. :wink:
Appreciate it.Thanks.
Steve

Latest posts

Back