Forum Users - Heads-Up

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
I would like to bring to all of us the request that has been posted by Smyrnagc, Hal, in the Announcement topic near the top of the page. Look for a sticky post with the title Forum Upkeep Donations. or take this short cut to get there:

http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/phpBB ... hp?t=23479

I beleive this to be one of the better forums out there, and really do want it to carry on. I think Hal explains one of the basic principals of the forum in his message. I for one really like the absense of bulky paid advertisements and re-routes through various severs to get the local advertisments in.

But, at the same time... most of us using the forum are just plain working class Americans as Hal is and to ask him to pay the Forum bills out his pocket is probably not right for the product WE recieve, especially if we want the product to remain near the same in the future.

Please run up the page and take a look... He really has made it fairly easy for us to help.

Mike

Latest posts

Back