FrontierGander

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpsman

Reaction score
In reference to your mention of taking a camera with me on my turkey hunt.....here's one of my favorite photos I made a couple years ago! It's from a promontory location at Wolf Creek Pass looking slightly southwest back toward Pagosa Springs! In my opinion one of the most beautiful places in Colorado. This was made with my Iphone. Click on the photo and it will enlarge! If you just click on the photo it will take you to my Flickr account and once it comes up click again on the photo and it will enlarge full screen. May take a moment to clear up!

34190737301_f1e54fd5a4_b.jpg
WolfPass by Sharps Man, on Flickr

I've been pretty much all over Colorado over the last 50 years.

:cheers: :Salute: :ttups:

Can you tell us where this is? It's 30 min from me, but that won't help you.

mineral-basin.jpg

Mineral Basin above Cottonwood Lake near Buena Vista. I love it up there and a favorite place to hunt.

Jon came up one year to hunt it with his dad and brother.

It came to me! But you posted before I could acknowledge! Yes....that is one beautiful area!!

Man sharpsman, that is one drop dead gorgeous place! I need to find new places to hunt!

FrontierGander said:
Man sharpsman, that is one drop dead gorgeous place!  I need to find new places to hunt!
Maybe you should consider adding a photo forum to your site! :Lights: :Salute:

The only way I could hunt that country now would be on a four-legged mountain mule!

I figured we could use either the hunting lodge or even off topic for that. I'd sure love to see a lot more from you!

Sharpsman said:
FrontierGander said:
Man sharpsman, that is one drop dead gorgeous place!  I need to find new places to hunt!
Maybe you should consider adding a photo forum to your site! :Lights: :Salute:

The only way I could hunt that country now would be on a four-legged mountain mule!

Me too, but I can still hobble and stumble along at a snail's pace.

Back