• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Going to start clearing out some Knight Wolverine .50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Will list another as one sells, may have a bunch:).. 1st is a brand new Knight Wolverine never fired just disassembled and cleaned, will ship in original box unless you want to pay extra 20-25.00 and I will go buy a hard case to ship it in..200.00 pl. actual shipping, not going to get a brand new one any cheaper even in one of Knights sales so price is firm and no trades.
Will wait a couple days before listing on other sites.
USPS M.O (PREFERRED) or discreet pp w/fees or FF.
Please post I will take it in thread and follow with p.m. thanks guys.

20190220_151139.jpg 20190220_151153.jpg 20190220_151207.jpg 20190220_151153.jpg 20190220_151207.jpg

Last edited:
looks like a FPJ209 plunger but a #11 cap nipple. Am I seeing something wrong?

looks like a FPJ209 plunger but a #11 cap nipple. Am I seeing something wrong?

I believe that is what Knight calls a 'universal' hammer... It will shoot either or... So your conclusion of a Full Plastic Jacket 209 Plunger is correct but it can also be sued to ignite a percussion cap...

flounder you are correct this is a Western gun as you can see by box that is the bolt that came with the gun. I have a new FPJ breech plug I will include with the gun so whoever buys it can use whatever they want to.

20190220_191451.jpg

thanks Mike I forgot they started using the universal hammer, will still include the fpj breech plug if buyer wants it.

I believe that is what Knight calls a 'universal' hammer... It will shoot either or... So your conclusion of a Full Plastic Jacket 209 Plunger is correct but it can also be sued to ignite a percussion cap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back