Going to visit my parents.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Whiteneck

Reaction score
It’ll be a couple of weeks before I post anything again. My plan is to leave home the 12th and travel 12 hours to my sister’s house. My parents live with her and her husband. I’ll be visiting my parents, sister and husband. While I’m there I’ll go out to my parents farm in Kansas and look around.

This is what I’ll be looking for.
dscn0343_0001.jpg

dscn0341_0002.jpg

This is what I saw from my ground blind during Kansas muzzleloader season 2011.
Only had one chance at a doe and I got busted. Saw three nice bucks but they were too far away.

I’ll be using the Apex with the Turkey barrel and an Eotech 512 red dot sight.

Good luck.

My buddy had both of his teenage girls out this weekend for the youth turkey hunt here in WI and got a 20 lbser Saturday and a 24 lbser today.

Kids were revved up and the Dad was the proudest of all.

Good fun!!

Good luck! I just pulled a trail camera pic of 2 turkeys passing by my water station LOL. My gobbler in the pen is going crazy already.

Thunder53 said:
Good luck.

My buddy had both of his teenage girls out this weekend for the youth turkey hunt here in WI and got a 20 lbser Saturday and a 24 lbser today.

Kids were revved up and the Dad was the proudest of all.

Good fun!!
Thoe are some mighty fine birds you bagged.

Cherokee County Kansas. The weather report looks like rain for the first five days that I'll be up there. That's ok, I'm going to visit family too.

Latest posts

Back